Hey, Dash here!
So, here’s my first collaboration in the collabmas series, with the lovely Trendy optimistic! Check out her gorgeous fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at:
She’s really great and has some awesome tips that I know you’ll just adore. ♥
We decided to do a little Q & A and my answers to the questions are over on her blog, so why not take a look?
♥ Here are her answers ♥
1. If you could design a clothing line for one famous fashion house who would it be?
2. What made you start blogging?
When I first started blogging I saw it as just something I could do for fun but as time went by it became an outlet for me so that’s basically why. To have something fun to look forward to everyday which is also an outlet.
3. What’s one thing from your makeup bag that you could never live without.
I’m really big on eye make up so one thing would be my eyeliner.
4. Denim shorts or pleated skirts?
5. Red lip stick or winged eyeliner?
5.) Winged Eyeliner
6. Who is your main style icon and why?
Jennie Jenkins because I just really like her style.
7. Who’s your favourite fashion/beauty blogger?
Again Jennie Jenkins (Beautybyjj)
8. If you had to pick one shop to be locked in over night, which would it be?
9.Natural makeup or dramatic makeup?
10.Mascara or false lashes and why?
I prefer mascara because my eyelashes are already long enough but I don’t have a problem using false lashes.
11. You can learn a lot about a girl from the contents of her bag, so tell me what’s in your bag right now.
So in my small carry on makeup bag I have eyeliner, mascara, eye shadows, lipsticks, brushes, hair ties and some hair pins.
12. You’re favourite hairstyle at the moment.
I’m really loving the braided bob right now. It’s so cute.
14. One trend you can’t stand and why.
Denim on Denim; although it looks nice not everyone know how to make it look good and that’s just a no no lol.
15. Your favourite makeup brand?
16. One shop you can’t stand.
17. Imagine you’re out at a fashion show, someone taps on your shoulder and you turn around, only to come face to face with…
Beyoncé, I absolutely love her!
18. False nails or painted ones?
19. Beanie or beret?
20. European fashion or American fashion?
Hmm that’s a hard question; I would say both because they both have really good trends.
Well, they’re all her lovely answers.