Hey, Dash here!
So, over the last week I’ve had a few nominations for the Liebster blogging award, which is great! I adore blogging and the idea of getting an award for doing something that I love is just a great feeling!
Go check them out they both have really great diverse blogs.
Anyways, onto the rules:
1.Tag the blogger who nominated you!
2. Answer the questions they give you.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 1,000 followers for the award.
4. give them eleven questions to answer!
5.Tell the bloggers that you’ve nominated them!
1. What is your most favourite vacation that you have ever been on?
I’ve actually only been outside of Ireland twice in my sixteen years of life, both when I was really young. So, I don’t really remember being abroad, though I’ve always dreamed of going to Paris!
2. What is you favourite food?
This will sound really weird! I love tuna, haha.
3. Do you have any goals or resolutions for 2016?
Hmmm, goals… goals… to blog more and be healthier. Really, nothing major because I know I won’t stick to a goal too intense.
4. When was the last time you lost something…
Like, literally two seconds ago I misplaced my hairbrush. I’m ALWAYS losing my stuff!
5. What is my favourite fragrance?
Touch of pink by Lacoste. It’s soooo fresh and girly.
6.What is the most reacent beauty product you bought?
My L’Oreal feline fatale felt tip eyeliner, It’s god sent!
7. Do you have a favourite animal?
How could I choose, they’re all just so cute! Maybe a red panda, they’re just gorgeous… maybe a cat? Does saying cat make me sound terribly boring?
8. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, three actually. I’ve an eighteen year old bother, an eleven year old brother and a six year old sister.
9. What is your favourite unhealthy food?
Basically anything coated in chocolate, I’m not that picky!
10. What is your favourite clothing item?
My god, that’s like asking someone to choose which one of their children they like more. Don’t put me in this position! Is it alright if I say my entire wardrobe?
11. What are your hopes for your blog?
My hopes?… Mainly to be recognised as a really good beauty and fashion blogger, to gain lots of followers, make new blogging friends, to inspire others in the field of fashion and beauty and to always enjoy posting!
Getting through anxiety’s questions…
- If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
Hmmm, firstly I’d convert them into euros so I’d be able to spend them. This is a toughie, though for me considering I’m always broke. Either, a plan ticket to Paris or some outrageously over priced designer outfit.
2.If you could play one sport really well, which would you choose and why?
Soccer, definitely soccer! Mainly because I’ve always loved playing it.
3. Who is your celebrity fashion idol?
Well, personally I take inspiration from lots of different fashion icons and celebrities, but if I had to pick one… I’d say Taylor Swift. She’s just got a really good sense of style from her vintage pieces to her designer and high street looks, she never goes wrong. Ever.
4.Would you rather live in a world where there was no tv or no books? Why?
Books. That’s a no brainer for me really. I read every single day, no joke! I love a bit of tv from gossip girl to supernatural but nothing beats that book smell and an ever thickening plot.
(ooops I think I read this question wrong, haha. But you get whay mean!, this is what happeneds when you, when you should be sleeping. xx)
5. If you could meet one dead famous person, who would it be and why?
Audrey Hepburn. Why? Eh she’s Audrey Hepburn. From her style, beauty and elegance to her intelligence and view of the world, she just seemed like a really cool person.
6.Who’s better Superman or Spiderman?
Spiderman! To me superman is just so perfect almost to much so, whereas spiderman is more human and relatible. Also, I’ve a soft spot for cute nerds.
7.If you could solve one problem with the world what would it be?
That’s a hard one. I’d like it if I could get rid of the mental barriers people everywhere, put up in their mind telling them that they’re not good enough. Under confidence in yourself can lead to so many problems and missed opportunities that you’ll probably regret not taking in the future and there’s nothing worse than regret.
8. What’s my favourite board game?
Emmm, I’ve never been much into board games. Card games? I love them though!
9. If you can remember , what’s the best fieldtrip yiu went on?
Best field trip? When I was six my teacher in first class in primary school took us on a trip to Causey farm in Navan, Meath. It was such a good expeience we had a picnic, rode dirt bikes, i held a baby chick and a little fluffy puppy and there was a huge sand pit. I t was just so much fun.
10.If you were to make aother blog on a different topic than the one you already write about, what would it be?
NOOO, I adore my blog. I never even want to consider writing a different one!
11. What’s the first book you ever remember reading?
When I was about four I had a collection of books about a little yellow duckling called daisy. I think the books were called daisy likes…
WELL , that’s all the question, whooo… that took a while now anyways onto the nominations…
- life is glistenin
- glittergloglo says…
- I’m Jeanette
- 50 Shades of vanity
- Among other thing, J
- By Cyndel
- Miss Hannah Jayne
- Arctic Sabrina
You all have really great blogs! I love reading through them and waiting for your next posts!
Okay so onto the questions…
- How did you come up with the title for your blog?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- If you had to choose between youtube and blogging, what would pick and why?
- What is your favourite piece of clothing in your wardope right now?
- If you could be in one fictional universe for a week, where would you go?
- What’s your favourite makeup brand/
- What’s your favourite TV show ?
- have you got any pets?
- if you could meet anyone in the entire world, fictional or real, dead or alive who would it be?
- ice tea or gold blend?
- Starbucks coffee or costa coffee?