I pretty much use Vaseline for everything. In case you didn’t know, Vaseline is this petroleum jelly thing that’s used on chapped lips. Anyways, I’ve got loads and loads of uses for it.
Obviously like I said already said you can use it on chapped lips but it’s also great for lengthening and darkening eyelashes. Dab a little bit on every night before you head to bed and soon enough you’ll have long, gorgeous dark eyelashes!
- Mix a bit of vaseline with your favorite lipstick and you can make a really pretty creme blush that won’t fade.
2. Dab some Vaseline on your nails to keep them moisturized, it also helps get rid of ridges or build up a strong nail and cuticles.
3. Rub some on your split ends in between haircuts to keep your hair healthy and strong.
4.Massage it into your elbows and heals to soft cracked skin.
5.It’s a great sub for lip gloss, as it’s really shiny.
6.Rub into pulse points before spraying on perfume, it’ll last way longer!
7. It’s a great make-up remover, just dab in some cotton wool.
8. It can be used to make a great sugar balm for your lips. Mix some salt, olive oil, sugar lip balm and Vaseline and there you go!
9. If you have sensitive ear rub some Vaseline on your earrings to stop any irritation.
10. It’s a great overall face moisturizer.
11. For a really glossy effect, apply some Vaseline under your eyeshadow.
12. Mix some vaseline in sea salt and you’ve got yourself an exfoliating body wash.
13. For stray eyebrow hairs push them back into place with this awesome beauty tool.
14. Dab some around your eyes before you go to sleep to prevent crows feet.
15. Melt a tiny bit and leave it on your face over night, it works great to soften skin.
16. Vaseline can prevent dry scalp. Just rub it in and leave it to dry.
Vasline truly is the best beauty tool out here with more than just a couple of uses, it’ll have you looking your best in no time at all.